1. Two Twin Comforters instead of one Queen/King (for couples)
This has been a game changer for my sleep. As someone who is sensitive to temperature and movement, having my own twin comforter instead of sharing a big one has made a noticeable difference. As a side sleeper, it’s also nice to have my own blanket I can pull and put between my . . .
1. If you are driving to a neighborhood where street parking is hard to find, just park in the first spot you see within 10 blocks of your destination. Then walk.
2. Treat your phone like a landline. Leave it at home when you go out. Don't worry - it will be waiting for you when you come home. Alternative: Leave it in the car when you go out . . .
A lot of people have fitness resolutions for the New Year.
And most people make them WAY too ambitious.
It's really hard to start doing crossfit, or running, or yoga 3X per week, if previously:
- You rarely or sporadically did that thing.
- You don't have a specific program to follow.
- You haven't specifically scheduled it on your calendar . . .
Over dinner during this past New Year's Eve, a group of us sat around the table and all went around and said "For me, this is the year of ______________."
Every person filled in the blank with their theme for the year - their guiding principle.
For me, this is the year of generosity.
This year is all about being generous with my time, my . . .
the tools and methods that work for me
This is the 7th and final part of Productivity Week.
A quick recap of what we've covered so far: